- I'm a Virgo through and through, if you look it up 90% of that is me.
- I was born in Seoul, Korea, was adopted and came to the States when I was 5 months old. My brother (9 months younger - yep you did that math right, my parents went from 1 kid to 3 kids in less than 6 months) and sister (5 years older, don't tell her I told you) are also adopted. This is who I call family:
Starting from the left: Brother, Sister, Mom, Dad, Me, Mr., Baby Fox
- I majored in Electrical Engineering, how did I came to that major? It was a process of elimination, I didn't like anything else and I was good at math.
- I make lists on a daily basis, sometimes I write stuff down I already did for the day just so I can cross them off, or I'll write down, eat breakfast (duh) or/and make dinner just so I can feel accomplished for the day when I see things crossed off.
- Last but not least - Just after graduation I bought myself a red Toyota Tacoma, I named it Fred, and drove him up until I was 7.5 months pregnant when we bought a sedan, more practical to get baby in and out then a truck. I miss Fred dearly and sometimes wish we didn't have to sell him, I may or may not have cried a little when we sold him.