I'm so happy that Crystal from Hall Around Texas, Evelina from Fortunate House, Jamie from Cocktails and Carseats, Jessica from Secrets of a Stay at Home Mom are contining on the Guy Behind the Blog series...it was always so fun to
torture ask Mr. all of these questions each month, let you guys get to know him a little better.
1. Name two things your wife has taught you.
Really? I have to be interviewed? Are you typing that? (Groan)...I don't know honey bear...lots. You taught me lots.
2. What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
Oh...my favorite part of our wedding day? Hmmm...I think when we actually got married and we were really married in front of the church. When they announced us and we were officially married.
3. Valentines Day is usually more about the girl...but tell me, what is something YOU would love to receive on Valentine's day?
What do you think?.....
4. What was the best date you and your wife ever had?
One of our first when dates when we were on the beach and fell asleep on each other.
5. If money was no object and you could go anywhere in the world with just your spouse, where would you go and what would you do?
I would rather take the whole family, can we do that? I would go with the whole family to, Bora Bora, or somewhere fun like that. Somewhere we could go snorkeling as a family.
6. Valentine's Day - Hallmark Holiday or Real Holiday?
Oh...is it a realy holiday...aaaaahhhhhh....kind of a fake holiday.
7. What is your favorite romantic comedy movie?
Oh come on...this is a terrible survey. Romantic Comedy, Terminator 2.
Linking up here