1. You can chat back and forth with other bloggers via email
2. People don't always go back to their comments, so when you reply to their comment or vice versa, they don't get a notification that you've written back to them.
3. You form great friendships via emailing back and forth, when sometimes you wouldn't write such personal stuff in the comments section.
4. Emailing directly is just much more personable.
5. It makes everyone happy, especially me when I can write to you directly and know that you are going to read what I'm going to write.
Please note that my blogger account is set up with another email address, before I even thought up this blog here. So when you see the "username" know that I changed it to keep some of my privacy. So if that is you, then you too can use a different email address that emails get sent to.
Okay now for the super easy tutorial.
Step 1: Check to see if you are in fact a No-Reply Blogger
Click on your name in the upper right, bring down that drop down box.
Click on Blogger Profile
Does it look like this (see red circle)? If it does then you are a No-Reply Blogger - meaning when you comment on people's blogs they can't email you back with a response directly, they have to reply to your comment via the post and hope that you go back to read their comment.
Okay now let's fix that problem!
Click on the "Edit Profile"
Enter the email address you would like replies to go to.
Step 4: The most important step, check the box next to "Show my email address"
Step 4: Now go back to your profile via step 1 and see if you see the "Contact me"
Congrats! You are now offically a reply blogger, yay! Now let's go chat!
And one last picture, just cause:
You know you're from California when you wake up and it's 63° out and you think, brrr, it's going to be cold, better bundle up. Yes I am wearing a long sleeve t-shirt, jean jacket and jeans and the high today is supposed to be 82°, that did not stop me from feeling all warm this morning.