- I still carry a day planner, I know, so 90's right? But I love opening my little day planner and seeing what I have to do for the month. Yep I still use Franklin Covey (is there anything else really?). I've had this same purple day planner for 18 years! Yes that's right, I should be a spokes person for Franklin and how indestructible they are. As you can see I color code it, so at a glance I know exactly what I have to do...dorky I know, but it's worked for me for 14 years, I don't think I adopted the color code until college, you know you're in class bored out of your mind and need something to occupy your time, because class obviously isn't.
- I met my husband a bar called Barney's Beanery in West Hollywood. He sat in the booth right across from me and my friends. All my friends were talking to someone in his group, we weren't talking to anyone, I walked around my booth to his booth, sat down and introduced myself. That's right, I picked HIM up! We were both dating people at the time (that is a whole other post).
Picture courtesy of Bareny's Beanery website
- I repeated the second grade. I wasn't failing but school did NOT come easily to me. I don't think I would be where I am today if I didn't repeat second grade, seeing as that math was my hardest subject back then (I could not get the concept of greater than and less than...what?!? You want the alligator to do what?) Fast forward 10 years and my engineering major made me take math classes up to what is equivalent to a Calculus 4. After I repeated second grade, math came easily and I was always a grade ahead in math, thank you parents for that!
- Speaking of school, I have a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and a Masters of Science in Systems Engineering.
- Mr. wants me to tell you, that he takes all of my outfit posts, he wants full credit.