The Stats (in bullet form):
- About 19 pounds
- Crawing like a crazy woman
- Standing assisted
- Just recently likes to cruise around the furniture
- No interest in walking
- Likes to climb on things - she's currently trying to climb over the play kitchen to get into the fire place
- Loves eating food
- Loves eggs, chicken, and broccoli the most (in that order)
- Dislikes Mashed Potatoes, Yams and Blueberries
- Loves her brother something fierce, wants to be around him all the time. Cries when he goes off with Nana and Ampa and she has to stay home.
- Smiles used to be hard to come by but recently she's been giving them out a little more freely
- Always happy, and hardly ever complains
- Has her two bottom teeth. Doesn't seem like any of the other teeth are near coming in.
- Uses a Nebulizer daily (insert sad face here)
- Wears a size 3 diaper, size 9 month and 12 month clothes
- Love her bedtime routine with Mommy and Daddy
- Loves being in the water, either the pool/spa or bathtime. Cries when we take her out
- Loves her Daddy the most and has him wrapped around her little finger
Somehow I forgot to do one for 7 months, oops!
My most favorite picture, she looks like a little china doll
I'll take today's picture tonight when I get home, but I can't hardly believe she's 1!
We Love You to the Moon and Back Mini Fox!
p.s. A really good friend (since 1st grade), just had a baby boy today, Mini Fox has a birthday buddy, I'm so excited for my friends and can't wait to meet their little bundle of joy!