sign up* for the Fall Style Challenge, come join me and 600+ women. Learn more about it here.
*this is an affiliated link and I will get referral money
Remember how I told you I went to my college for an Alumni BBQ? Well they are having a photo contest. I would be forever grateful if you guys could just click the link and like the picture via your FB account. It's that easy, no signing up, nothing. I win a giftcard to Amazon. The top 4 spots win, currently I am 5th and 6th...thanks guys, you are the best! I have until October 6th. Here's the link:
and this is the picture I submitted for Baby Fox
Mini Fox also got some action, here's her link:
and her picture I submitted
We're all set for Halloween at our house, okay we have the outfits and no decorations, but the cute outfits are what counts right?
I love that they are matching. I was going to get Mini Fox a pink pair, but Baby Fox insisted that they match.
Finally Mr. is on board with online shopping
Love taking him on errands and letting him do stuff like this. He loves it and it gets him to go with me on errands. It's really sad, this mall we went to is in the process of getting a make over, but first they need to get rid of a lot of the tenants, so half of the stores are closed and there hasn't been a food court since we moved here 5 years ago. Hopefully whatever/whenever they upgrade it, it makes this place awesome, it's so close to our we could walk...although right now, there aren't any of my stores in it that I shop at, so I guess that's a good thing.
Such a boy, going the hard way in - through the window of course.
Taylor & Helene are doing a Blogtober14, while I can't promise I can do it everyday...I will participate when I can.
Today's prompt: If I'd won the lottery I would...I'm going to go ahead and assume it's in the millions, like take home of at least 10 million (you know after those pesky taxes and stuff I want at least 10 million), hehe
- Pay off our house
- Put money away for our kids college fund
- Get new cars
- Travel the world...once the kids get a little older (hey I'm realistic), traveling across the world with a 4 year old and 1 year old? No thanks, plus they're not going to remember, we have to at least start doing this cool stuff when they can remember
- In the mean time, we'll just go to Hawaii, and go skiing/snowboarding in cool places. I want to snowboard at Whistler, ski in/ski out lodging a must, obviously.
- But some rental properties, might as well have our money make money for us.
- Quit my job, but still keep our daycare situation :)
- Since I don't have a job, find a philanthropy that speaks to my heart.
Linking up with Because Shanna Said So, Get Your Pretty On, The Pleated Poppy, Tucker Up and Greater Than Rubies