Okay, I had an outfit all ready to go this morning, and guess what? I forgot to load the pictures at home, darn! Oh well.
Lately I've felt like this...okay not the whole I'm hooked on caffeine drugs part, but the no time part.
As you know we belong to a really awesome gym and lately I've only been able to make it over there twice a week. It's a hard workout, but I want to do more. I've done P90X and while it's an awesome workout, who has 90 minutes, 6 days a week to do it? I did pre-kids, but now...no way. I'm lucky if I can get in 2 workouts a week. Which brings me to the point of this post.
Anyway, my friend asked me if I would be her accountability partner. We would do T25 together, and then each week report back to each other. I'm not sure about you, but that is exactly what I need. Someone that is going to "guilt" me into doing something. If I know someone else is expecting me to do something, that more than likely I'll do it. Anyway else that way?
So we're going to start on Monday (since she just got the DVD's yesterday and the circuit runs M-F (at least that's what we're going to do). I'm writing down my goals, so that not only will she be my accountability partner, so will you guys! Plus I like lists.
- Lose 5-7 pounds
- Tone my thighs and mid section (along with everything else, haha)
- Feel better about me (lately I've been eating just a tad too much, and just feel a little frumpy)
- Get a new bathing suit!
- Take my gym classes twice a week and do the T25 the other three days (if I hike or can fit in something on the weekend, great but if not, I won't beat myself up over it)
- Stop snacking, on the weekends I am a horrible snacker! At work I bring breakfast and lunch, so I can really only eat what I bring.
- Portion control my lunch more. I treat myself to some chips everyday, I am going to still treat myself to chips, but going to bring a few less chips, instead a whole baggie worth.
- Limit my carbs at dinner. I'm a carbs girl through and through (anyone else with me on that?), so I think if I try to stick to proteins and veggies at dinner and avoid the mass amount of carbs that I currently eat.
- Drink soda only on the weekends, I have been drinking way too much, and while I enjoy it, I think it should be a weekend thing (baby steps people)
Any of you have any goals you want me to help keep you accountable for? Sound off below!
I am not affiliated with T25, just really like it and trying to get in shape, you know the usual a girl is never happy with how she looks/feels.