Last night I went to MNO out Out Back, random I know. A friend had recently moved near one and a few of us had mentioned we had never been, so we decided next MNO was going to be there! I had a post planned for today, what we made for Mr. for Father's Day, but I still needed to load the pictures I took, and well I did this instead. So you'll have to wait for later in the week, I know you're all holding your breath.
I was reading Courtney's blog this morning and I wasn't going to post, but decided, what the heck, I'll do a top 10 too.
1. Thanksgiving - I love me some Thanksgiving especially when you randomly decide to make a Thanksgiving dinner a month early and celebrate it with friends. (I tried to do another Thanksgiving a few weeks ago, turns out, it's SUPER hard to find a turkey in the middle of summer. Even the frozen kind, go figure)
|Man I want to eat this right now!|
|drugstore.com has the best deal on them, trust me I've searched everywhere for them|
3. Family Days, while I love spending time with my siblings and parents I just love when it's the 4 of us having fun and doing whatever whenever like last Friday, perfection.4. The calmness of morning just before the sun comes up, when it's crisp outside and the grass still has dew on it and the birds are just starting to wake up. Everything is calm, everything is perfect for those few precious moments before everyone/everything starts waking up.
5. Reading a book so fast just to get to the end, only to re-read it immediate because you want to read it slower and really enjoy it.
6. Hanging with my cousins and their kids, nothing is better than showing them what it was like when I was growing up.
7. The smell after it rains, everything smells clean and new. It's like God gives us a fresh new start with each rain (coming from someone who only gets rain a handful of times a year)
8. Watching Baby Fox with Mini Fox, nothing is more precious, sweet or endearing. The love they have for each other is crazy, and even though she can't talk, I know she just idolizes her big brother. Knowing that they have each other, comforts me.
10. Spending time with Mr. Nothing beats it. We can talk about nothing and everything at the same time. We have comfortable silences and can have fun anywhere, anytime. I love that about us.
|Like hiking in the rain|
Linking up with Ashley