I tried to get more pictures, but my ride got there to pick me up, and Baby Fox wanted to pose with me..,but only had on super hero underwear and a t-shirt on, so I thought I would respect his privacy...but they were super cute photos.
So onto some random photos in my life:
- We are so behind on our DVR shows that we're watching shows that are still advertising for the Olympics...
- I worked on these last night for Mini Fox's party...I think they turned out super cute!
My model...best picture I could get...
I am going to be a hot gluing maniac for the next few weeks...I'm thinking I'm going to make a bunch of these, hang them on some branches and then let people take them as their party gifts...what should I do for the boys that are coming? Hmmm....???Any suggestions welcome...Mr. says who cares, boys don't need anything...
- Mr. reading the second book in the Divergent Series...I left him here last night to go out with some friends...he's almost done with the book. Yes he just started the series on Sunday...and it's Wednesday.
- Some fabric I just got to finish up Mini Fox's room...probably won't be able to get to this project until after her birthday party...but hey better late than never right?
- I can't help but show you something that is so hard to catch on camera...but I did it...you should be proud.
She was so happy she was drinking water from a big girl cup
Look at that, two smiles...caught on camera, this made her insanely happy, I'll take it burry and all.
And then she was really upset when it was time to go upstairs for bed...she was soaked
And that's all I have for you today...
What makes you insanely happy?
Baby Giggles, you can't help but be insanely happy when babies giggle and laugh that deep from the belly kind.
Linking up with Because Shanna Said So, Get Your Pretty On, The Pleated Poppy, and Tucker Up
Also Linking up with Ashley and Jess for "It's the Little Things".