1. These people
2. My Saturday sunrise hikes
3. The summer and being able to swim after work before dinner. Love when it's lighter later.
4. Perfect days, one that involves my family and being with them every second of the day.
5. That I joined Alison's Challenge over a year ago and I found that clothes makes a huge different in your confidence. I didn't realize it at the time, but she really changed my life. She made me try things I never thought I would and love
Like a Jean Jacket or Jean Vest
6. The smell of the pavement after a good rain
7. The first sleep after you change your sheets
8. Baby snuggles, nothing beats when they lay their little heads done on your shoulder.
9. Gilmore Girls - that show makes me ridiculously happy, I can watch reruns over and over again. I think it's the fast pace talking? I'm not sure what it is, but I just love that show. Maybe it's that it was something I did with my Mom when I lived at home, every Tuesday night we'd snuggle up on the couch and watch GG.
10. Planning parties, I love throwing people parties and the looks on their face when they see the decorations and all the people that come to help them celebrate. I love creating the party decorations, I think my favorite to date was the backdrop I created for Baby Fox's half birthday this year.
|She is crying in this picture because she wanted to suck on the pacifiers that are sitting on her lap and I wouldn't open them. Life is rough.|
Like I said, I didn't want to put the word hate on a picture of my daughter, so I did cry instead, these things don't necessarily want to make me cry, but pretty darn close.
1. People who can't drive. I drive over 100 miles a day to and from work, so when it comes to weekend driving, people drive me crazy. They drive super slow in the carpool lane and then you're stuck there, driving behind someone driving super slow when you can clearly see that there is a good mile between them and the next car.
2. When people at work send me an email and spell my name wrong. Like really? You just entered my email address in your address box, and it clearly says saraH, that's just being lazy.
3. Being hungry, enough said. Speaking of which, I am super hungry right now.
4. The first 26 weeks of pregnancy, morning sickness is no joke.
5. Feeling left out. Although I try to pretend it doesn't bother me, but deep down I'm dying to know why I wasn't invited, or if they don't like me, I'm super insecure when it comes to feeling left out.
6. When people think they are more important then others. A few examples: That guy who wants to turn right, but is in the left hand turn lane and then holds up everyone else in line wanting to turn left just so he can wait for all the cars to pass so he can turn right? That guy. Or when a lady cuts in line in front of me at the grocery store (when I have two squirmy kids in my Costco cart) and when I say something, she says, she was there first when clearly she was in that other line over there. That lady. Or when people take up two parking spaces, and they know they've done it and don't fix it because their time is more important than anyone elses, just back up and adjust, it takes 2 seconds.That guy.
7. When PMS takes over and I'm crying/mad for no reason and I know it's ridiculous, but I'm crying anyway.
8. Ants, I hate them in my house, I hate them when I have a picnic and I hate that they make me feel itchy just thinking of them. (as I scratch my head)
9. Scary Movies. Well that's not true, I do love watching a good scary movie, but the aftermath is not pretty. For months I'll have nightmares, seriously. We've had to stop watching all scary movies for this reason. We just started watching the Netflix show called Sense8, have you heard of it? It's boarderline too scary for me, and in reality it's not scary at all. But really good, we've only watched 2 episodes, but so far we're hooked.
10. Not knowing the ending. Of anything really, a book, a movie, sports event, I just want to know how it ends so I'm not sitting there in anticipation. If I just know the ending I don't have to worry about what's going to happen next and can just enjoy whatever I'm watching. I probably should add being out of control. This is definitely a control thing, but that's for a different post ;)
I'm supposed to tag 10 people.
Shaunacey @ Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy
Alison @ Puppies and Pretties
Jillian @ Cornflake Dreams
Crystal @ Hall around Texas
Sarah @ Tucker Up
Amy @ The Farmers Wife
Karli @ September Farm
Beth @ Our Pretty Little Girls
Courtney @ Sweet Turtle Soup