With Summer in full swing, it's hard to think of ideas of what to do with your kids. Coming up with new ideas is hard. So here are 10 things we do to keep busy.
1. Go to the beach or if you don't have a beach, go to the lake or some body of water. It's fun to just take a picnic and enjoy the scenery and people watching.
|Doesn't everyone wear a party dress to the beach?|
2. Two Words - Water Table
3. Wash the Car - Cheap labor and...it takes about 45 minutes per car, so if you have more than one car...afternoon complete.
If you don't have a car, have him wash his trucks
4. Baking - Having them help you bake, make their day and they're helping mommy...
|Everyone need sprinkles on chocolate chip cookies right?|
I think Baby Fox could play this for hours. The more intricate the track the better...takes time to set this up...take your time with it.
6. Play Doh or I've been seeing that Kinetic Sand (it does come in other colors, I saw it at Michael's)...I tried it out, it's pretty cool and doesn't stick to your hands, I have no idea how it works, but it's pretty awesome, need to get some.
|This is Baby Fox playing with Play Doh|
For some reason I can't find our pictures from when we went...to Toddler Time. This is a picture of my cousin's Trampoline Park in Santa Barbara that went went to, it wasn't Toddler Time, but it was super fun.
|Yes Mr. is throwing Baby Fox off of the trampoline into the air pit. He Loved it...both Mr. and Baby Fox|
10. Swimming, of course. You knew that had to make the list right? We are pretty much in the pool all the time.
If you don't have a pool go to the splash park, those are super fun too.
As always here are my lovely co-hosts for this link up. Go check them out and see what they have to say about what they do in the summer! Here's last weeks topic Keeping Your Marriage Alive with a Toddler.
July 10: Keeping your marriage alive with a toddler
July 17: Favorite summer toddler activities
July 24: Helping Your Toddler to Communicate (Words, emotions, etc.)
July 31: Dealing with Separation Anxiety
Aug 7: Car Trip Necessities
Aug 14: Deciding when the time is right for baby #2 (and/or how to handle these questions)
Aug 21: Tricks for eating out with your toddler
Aug 28: Feeling confident as a mom (How to feel this way, Your struggle with, etc.)